They're so good. Not really sure what you call them, but they're like sticky buns. It's yet another recipe that I got from Pinterest and it's super easy. Here's how you make it...
2 small tubes refrigerator buttermilk biscuits (I just use the Ingles brand)
3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
1/2 C. pancake syrup
1/3 C. packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 C. chopped pecans, optional
1/4 C. chopped almonds, optional
1. Spray a fluted pan with non-stick spray. Combine the melted butter and syrup in a small bowl and set aside. In another bowl, combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts (if desired).
2. Place about half of the syrup mixture in the bottom of the pan. Then sprinkle half of the brown sugar mixture on top.
3. Lay the biscuits on the bottom of the pan, overlapping edges (closely together) to form a ring.
4. Pour the other half of the syrup mixture on top of the biscuits and sprinkle with the remaining brown sugar mixture. This is how mine looked right before I put it in the oven. And of course I had to get my little helper in the picture!
5. Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes.
6. Remove from oven. Here is what mine looked like right out of the oven.
And I had to get in one more picture of my little helper. She had just woken up. Look at that morning hair! :)